16 May 2011

Day 2

Day 2 is here.

Partner made me a rice milk coffee at breakfast.  It was not pleasant.  Perhaps if the coffee was stronger it would have been better.  I had meusli and rice milk for breakfast - the rice milk was a bit stronger in taste, I think because it was the end of the carton.  I made myself a coffee before coming to work.

I've had my almond snack and a cup of green tea with mango.  I'm not sure if its caffinated herbal tea of not ... it doesn't say either way. 

Lunch is a salad with chickpeas and pine nuts.  I suspect I'm going to be very hungry tonight as its so very cold.  I think a hearty lentil stew is on order. Then there'll be leftovers for lunch over the next few days.

Exercise - I'm planning on going to the gym this afternoon if I can get DD1 into the creche (Dear Daughter 1).   

Other snacks today are manderine and apple. 

I'm doing ok so far.  That second cup of coffee didn't taste that great - and I'm not missing the sugar.  I get occassional twinges, but nothing too major.  I suspect it'll kick in in a few days.  That's when I'll make the meusli slice to satisfy the sweet cravings.  I would have loved a glass of wine last night, but it was fleeting.

Off to have another herbal tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment